Giddy Up Europe

Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Vatican, Monaco, Spain...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Peaced

Me and another student already got smoked by the U Bahn (local train) security guards for having the wrong tickets in Stuttgart. It happened on our first day meeting with the program director and really the only one-way trip during my stay when this could really have possibly happened, as we got our unlimited passes that day, in fact, only minutes later. The fine was 10 euros. It was some bad mojo. I just got internet on Monday at the computer lab, so I will try to update a little bit. Stuttgart is really a beautiful city and I've already seen and learned a lot. Not so much German, though, but I'm working on it. Hopefully you will know more and have pictures in 18 or so hours. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home